The gasoline-driven floor saw series by Wacker Neuson is particularly characterized by its superior cutting performance. All model versions are up to 20 percent faster than comparable devices so that the BFS series offers the highest cutting speed with a quiet operation. This is because the torque that is transmitted to the diamond blade and the center of gravity that is above the cutting shaft are efficiently adapted to each other.
Variant description: Diameter disc 400 mm, weight 86 kg
Central lifting point
The machine always remains balanced when lifted by the central lifting point.
This ensures that the rear wheels always touch the ground first and not the cutting blade.
The BFS-series has the largest water tank in its class.
- BFS735 - 20 liter
- BFS940, BFS1345 and BFS1350 - 32 liter
Optional transportation handle
Makes the transport of the machine easy and user friendly.
More stability in operation.
- Requires very little maintenance due to lifetime-lubricated bearings,
- Low hand-arm-vibrations below 5 m/s²,
- High directional stability through the high tensile strength frame and ball-bearing wheels,
- Variably adjustable cutting depth.