Best cutting results for asphalt and concrete
Variant description: Diameter disc 450 mm, weight 93 kg
Central lifting point
The machine always remains balanced when lifted by the central lifting point.
This ensures that the rear wheels always touch the ground first and not the cutting blade.
The BFS-series has the largest water tank in its class.
- BFS735 - 20 liter
- BFS940, BFS1345 and BFS1350 - 32 liter
Optional transportation handle
Makes the transport of the machine easy and user friendly.
More stability in operation.
- Does not require frequent maintenance due to permanent lubrication of bearings,
- High directional stability – thanks to the frame with high tensile strength and wheels with ball bearings,
- Adjustable cutting depth
- All BFS versions are up to 20% faster than comparable cutters,
- Gasoline cutters are characterized by low hand/arm vibrations of less than 5 m/s². This enables uninterrupted to work up to eight hours.