The Wacker Neuson Plus series 2-stroke rammers have all the advantages of classic two-stroke rammers, and offer practical convenience: two separate tanks for fuel and oil for two-stroke engines. Both fluids are poured separately, and the patented oil lubrication system automatically creates the correct mix ratio. For more excellent safety, the oil tank can be closed, thus preventing incorrect topping up of the oil level. The Plus series rammers are available in three weight classes. The low centre of gravity provides reliable propulsion and enormous stability. This prevents tilting and facilitates the work of the compactor.
Variant description: Weight 66 kg, foot width 280 mm
The engine of our own design
- Immediate reaction to the movement of the throttle grip due to direct fuel injection into the carburetor
- Specially designed for use in the ground
- To comply with the maintenance intervals schedule
- Installed as standard on all models
- Large and flexible carrying handle
- The transport roller on the handle ensures easy loading and storage
- Huge oil tank – topping up oil only after 120 hours of operation,
- Low hand-arm vibration thanks to a unique spring-loaded handle,
- Comfortable operation with automatic throttle and only one lever for idling, starting and stopping,
- The narrow design enables compaction in narrow trenches,
- Automatic shutdown after 10 minutes of idling or when starting the machine with an empty oil tank.