The vibratory rammer AS30e is one of the world's first two battery-powered rammers developed by Wacker Neuson. In addition to traditional application areas, it is specifically suited for the compaction of pipe gussets and very narrow trench applications. Operation with a durable battery makes completely emission-free work possible.
The product does not contain batteries and charger. The charger and the appropriate battery should be purchased separately.
Variant description: 30 kg
Complete freedom of movement
For cable-free self-sufficient work on the construction site.
- Easy, self explanatory start button and always clearly visible charge indicator.
- Battery can be removed for charging in just a few easy steps without any tools needed.
- Consistent power output over the entire discharge phase, resulting in full compaction performance from the first to the last working minute.
- Active cooling when operating and during charging to protect the battery.
- Maintenance-free electric motor that is started at the push of a button,
- 100% emission-free work expands the application range (e.g. compaction in trench applications or in urban areas),
- Same compaction performance as comparable gasoline-powered rammers,
- Low operating and energy costs.