The VP 2050 A vibratory plate from Wacker Neuson is an extremely compact device. They are ideally suited for compacting asphalt, pavement and mixed soil. Typical applications include path construction, gardening and landscape construction. The vibratory plates of the VP series can be easily used around stones, channel covers or along curbs. Hand/arm vibrations below 5 m/s² allow uninterrupted operation up to 8 hours and low exhaust emissions protect the operator.
Variant description: Weight 101 kg, centrifugal force 20 kN
- Steady wetting up to the edges of the base plate
- Large filter in the water tank with very good filter action prevents clogging of the water nozzles
- Large, stable and easy to operate regulator for optimum dosing of the feed volume
- Tapered and rounded edges minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the base plate and provide a smooth surface.
- Made of wear resistant ductile cast iron for a long service life.
- First class results in asphalt compaction due to the very high quality base plate.
- Large solid lifting eye for safe handling.
- Lifting eye turned by 90 degrees for better balance when lifting and easier access to tank.
- Handles on the base of the equipment allow easy transportation.
- Time saving: quick and stable mounting without screwing to base plate.
- Material-friendly, essential accessory for all pavement applications.
- Rounded edges – minimize the creation of unwanted edges when turning the device,
- Convenient soil compaction – the tapered edges of the base plate facilitate compaction in place,
- Robust construction – drive system with V-belt protection prevents belt wear,
- Sturdy hitch – lifting handle and handles on the support plate allow easy transport.