Specialist for heavy soil
Variant description: Vibratory plate with Hatz diesel engine, electric starter, operating hour meter and extra-wide extension plates (operating width of 750 mm).
Very low hand-arm vibration (HAV)
The specially designed center pole from Wacker Neuson generates very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) below 2.5 m/s².
This allows for continuous operation all day long without impairment and without hazard to the end user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive control handle design
The speed is regulated and the travel direction is changed through the forward and backward movement of the handle.
The control panel
- Built to be sturdy and therefore well-protected against dirt and moisture.
- All functions and displays in view and easily accessible: Ignition lock, operating light, charge control lamp, jump start pin, operating hour meter (optional).
Jump start pin
- Very easy to access for easy charging of the battery, for example after a winter break.
- No risk of dirt accumulation. The jump start pin is protected and is only pulled out if necessary.
- The new centre drawbar reduces hand/arm vibrations (HAV) to a minimum, thus ensuring high operating comfort,
- Deadman function prevents the operator from being trapped between the device and the object during operation,
- Advanced features such as low oil shutdown, automatically adjustable V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, removable external start connector accessible from the outside,
- The large diesel engine offers large power reserves, ensures a high level of performance and a long service life.