Reversible Vibratory Plate Wacker Neuson DPU 4045 Yeh
Reversible vibratory plate Wacker Neuson DPU 45Yeh
Thanks to its excellent compaction force combined with a quick forward and reverse travel direction, the DPU4045 offers a high level of productivity. It is equipped with a Yanmar diesel engine and is an all-rounder for all job sites where high demands are placed on the performance efficiency of a unit. In addition, it offers excellent characteristics in terms of service life and operating comfort. Optimal application areas are the compaction of frost coverings and subbases in street, path and parking lot construction as well as backfilling buildings. Thanks to a frequency of 69 Hz, the DPU4045 is universally applicable and even reliably compacts medium-weight interlocking paving stones.
Variant description: Electric starter, operating hour meter
Very low hand-arm vibration (HAV)
The specially designed center pole from Wacker Neuson generates very low hand-arm vibration (HAV) below 2.5 m/s².
This allows for continuous operation all day long without impairment and without hazard to the end user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive control handle design
The speed is regulated and the travel direction is changed through the forward and backward movement of the handle.
The control panel
- Built to be sturdy and therefore well-protected against dirt and moisture.
- All functions and displays in view and easily accessible: Ignition lock, operating light, charge control lamp, jump start pin, operating hour meter (optional).
Jump start pin
- Very easy to access for easy charging of the battery, for example after a winter break.
- No risk of dirt accumulation. The jump start pin is protected and is only pulled out if necessary.
- The new center pole reduces hand-arm vibration (HAV) to a minimum and therefore offers a high level of operating comfort at full compaction performance. No restriction for the time of operation and no documentation effort,
- A dead man function prevents the operator from being trapped between the equipment and an object when working in reverse,
- All maintenance points are quickly and easily accessible. Extensive comfort functions: such as low oil shutdown, self-tightening V-belt, maintenance-free alternator, pull-out external jump-start connection that is accessible from outside,
- A large dimensioned Yanmar diesel engine offers sufficient power reserves and ensures for a high level of efficiency and long service life,
- New positioning of the operator's controls in a sturdy housing – better protection against dirt accumulation and damage.