High compaction force combined with fast forward and reverse travel means the BPU 5545 achieves great productivity. It is an all-around versatile plate for all job sites that place high demands on the machine's performance potential. Its other outstanding characteristics are high operator comfort and a long service life. It is perfectly suited for the compaction of building back-fill, and of frost and sub bases when constructing roads, paths and parking lots. The 69 Hz frequency makes the BPU 5545 suitable for all purposes and compacts even medium-weight and heavy interlocking paving stone reliably.
Very low hand-arm vibrations
The particularly designed Wacker Neuson guide handle provides a hand-arm vibration of under 2,5 m/s².
This allows for an all-day continuous operation without impairment and risk to the user.
All documentation requirements are omitted if an operator only works with equipment that has acceleration values below 2.5 m/s².
Intuitive guide handle design
Change the direction of travel and control speed simply by moving the handle forwards and backwards.
- The innovative guide handle provides for very low hand-arm vibration and optimizes the user-friendliness,
- Different extension plates provide a variety of operating widths,
- Comprehensive comfort features: e.g. low oil shut off and maintenance-free alternator,
- The large gasoline engine with its high reserve capacity ensures great efficiency and a long service life,
- A safety cut-out mechanism prevents the operator getting trapped between machine and an obstruction when moving backwards.