Husqvarna K 1270 Rail
Cutting rail tracks requires high power, precision and speed. The Husqvarna K 1270 Rail model is the most efficient cutter on the market, adapted to the railway, tram or metro tracks. Cutting with the tool is quick and easy, the hook enables quick attachment to the rail, and the double attachments allow cutting from any direction. Does not contain a diamond blade.
Variant description: Blade diameter 350 mm. Includes RA 10 arm for rail rails and transport case.
- Magnesium blade cover – contributes to the lightweight, which gives an improved power-to-weight ratio. New adjustment makes it easy to change the cutting position,
- Less wear thanks to the drive belt with hermetic housing, which protects it from dust,
- Active Air Filtration™ – a two-stage centrifugal air cleaning system and a single paper filter increase product durability and extend the intervals between filter cleanings,
- Less vibration on the cutter handle means greater comfort and longer working time,
- The filter should be checked and replaced regularly only if the user notices a decrease in power,
- EasyStart makes starting easier by reducing cylinder compression,
- V-ribbed belt – provides better power transmission, less often requires tensioning and extends service intervals,
- SmartCarb™ – integrated automatic system of compensating for the decrease in filter capacity allows you to maintain high power throughout the life of the air filter,
- Wet cutting system – less sludge and water consumed thanks to the progressive valve that precisely regulates the water flow,
- Cutting on both sides – RA 10 connector included as standard on the machine enables cutting on both sides of the rail,
- Fast and stable mounting to the rail.