The Husqvarna PG 280 is a single-disc sander that can be quickly adapted to sanding edges on both sides of the machine. Effectively sanding glue, paint, epoxy and putty coatings. The working width of 280 mm means that it can be used for smaller and medium-sized concrete surfaces. The machine is available in single and three phase versions. It is constructed to facilitate work in an ergonomic position, and its operation is trouble-free, easy and convenient. The machine is light and compact, so it is easy to transport and fold.
The product does not contain grinding tools, they must be purchased separately, they can be found in the "associated products" tab.
- Effective dust prevention – self-adjusting swinging cover with brush edge adapts to the surface, ensuring tightness and preventing dust from escaping,
- Tool change while saving time – Redi Lock® is a quick and easy-to-use diamond tool change system,
- Ergonomic working position – the adjustable handle makes it easy to choose the most ergonomic position,
- Hour meter – the ability to record working hours,
- Redi Lock® – is a quick and easy-to-use diamond tool change system,
- Strong construction ensures maximum protection and longer tool life,
- Easy coating removal – effective sanding of adhesive, paint, epoxy and putty coatings.
A quick transition to edge grinding
Easy to disassemble the cover and the ability to set the wheels, you can quickly adapt the machine to the edge grinding on both sides. Tools are not needed. The work takes place in an upright position.
Easy to carry and assemble
The machine is light and easily fits in any car due to its compact design, foldable frame and the possibility of spreading into parts.